Wednesday, July 15, 2009

mercury message board - go daddy and award space

Okay. I had another idea to try to get traffic coming back to my sites.

Been tooling around with the idea of creating a message board when I found merucury is out there for free. Anyway, installation was pretty simple if you are using an apache server. My award space account is apache, so I ended up installing it there. The windows installation seemed pretty easy too, but Go daddy didn't allow the program to modfiy any of the files once on the server. So, i will pretty much have to code by hand if I want it there.

In any case, I still have not figured out how to post to it! Can send private messages, but a normal post? I am too stupid to see how that works. Maybe it didn't instal something? I don't know.

Check it out and see if you can figure it out. http://des.ezaz211.com/forum/

No comments:

Post a Comment